Friday, January 14, 2011

A Taste of What's to Come...

I just wanted to give you an unsolicited example of some of the work these wonderful DT members create. Enjoy the few pictures below and then become a follower so you can be sure to find you way back easily for more inspiration. Enjoy!

Created by Kathy...
Created by Dymonz...
Created by Terry...
Created by Vernetta...

These are just a small sampling of what's to come! These ladies are awesome and I cannot wait to share their creativity with you. Be sure to check back soon for a more detailed post on projects.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love those papers - wowzer - I should fly on over and see your stash - do some shopping! LOL! V, I love that snowman - awesome work as usual! SD, I love your snowman - a great idea for the Kleenex box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I LOVE that book! too cute! Maiyah you know I already left love on your tissue box holder and Terry LOVE your digis! You all are a bunch of talented women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards all around! But I especially love Terry's coloring on that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our online craft magazine and leaving some love! Be sure to come back often for creative inspiration. We only ask that you give credit where credit is due. Have a blessed day!