Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Environmentally Friendly Project: Memory Keeper from a Recycled Box

Designer: TerryO

I've created a "Bridal Checklist Memory Keeper" from an envelope box.


I took an empty envelope box that I purchased at the local office supply store and recycled it.


To reinforce it, I adhered card stock to the front, back, top, bottom and sides of the box.


I adhered plain card stock and designer paper appropriately to decorate the box.


I added flowers, a butterfly and a die-cut to enhance the decorations of the box.


Inside, I used the envelopes as pockets for the bridal "checklist."


I decorated the front and back of each envelope to complete the package.

Supplies Used:
K&Company card stock
Marth Stewart Floral Vine border punch
Wild Orchid Bows
Prima Flowers
Sizzix Die-cut
Plain card stock from my stash
Chip Board from my stash
Recollection flowers
Ribbon from my stash
Butterfly from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is tooo clever....You know I'm stealing..(Hehe.....I mean) Scraplifting this ....Hope you don't mind...TFS.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our online craft magazine and leaving some love! Be sure to come back often for creative inspiration. We only ask that you give credit where credit is due. Have a blessed day!